On this Website
In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, but only if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information the Website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“Personal Information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as information you provide to us about your accomplishments or activities; and
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details
We collect this information either directly from you when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the site, or from third parties such as our business partners. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website includes any information that you provide by completing forms on our Website. This includes:
- Information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our services, posting material, or requesting further services;
- Any information provided if you report a problem with our Website;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses),if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys or questionnaires;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
Financial information collected used to process your order through our Website.
Your search queries on the Website
You also may provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions published on the Website and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, despite taking all reasonable security precautions that we take to safeguard User Contributions on the Website, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information
to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us; and
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to provide you with notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent and consistent with applicable law.
Disclosure of Your Information
- our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others
This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
Promotional Offers from the Company
Cancellation Policies & Fees
We understand that sometimes it is necessary to reschedule appointments. We value your business and ask that you respect the spa’s scheduling policies as your spa treatment time is reserved especially for you. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, we ask that you kindly give us at least 24 hours’ notice. This courtesy enables us to compensate our employees for their time and maintains a higher availability of our time for you as well as others. It also allows us to offer the time to another client. A Non-refundable/Non-transferable deposit is required when booking no exceptions. Regretfully, if we do not receive 24-hour notice of cancellation, you will be subject to a $25 cancellation fee. Any no-shows will be charged 50% of the scheduled service. All appointments require a valid credit/ debit card to book.
Product Return Policy
Product may be returned within 14 days of purchased if it is unopened and unused. Product that has been used may be returned if client experienced a reaction — this will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis by the aesthetician. Products with expiration dates may not be returned for after product has expired.
Refunds will be made in the same form as original payment. Credit card purchases will be refunded back to the original card on which the product was purchased. If you would like, a credit may be applied to a gift card to use toward future products and/or services from Trusted Touch Med-Spa.
All injectable treatment sales (such as, but not limited to Botox, dermal fillers, laser treatments, facials, lash services, or chemical peels) are final; refunds or credits cannot be offered once treatment is completed. There are no refunds on memberships, packages, or gift cards. All packages expire 12 months after purchase. Treatment packages are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
Aesthetics is not an exact science and how you may respond to a given treatment will vary from person to person. It is virtually impossible to predict results and therefore payments made for services are for treatments to be performed — not for a specific result. However, we always strive to achieve the absolute best result that we can for you. Thank you for allowing us to serve you!
As patients contemplate aesthetic medical spa treatments, they frequently need information about the financial aspects of their treatment and the various payment methods available to them. Our staff members are specially trained in the financial options available to our patients, and they are readily available to assist you with these issues in any way that you may require. Because we provide elective cosmetic procedures, the care provided at Trusted Touch Med Spa is not covered by any medical insurance programs, and we do not participate in any such plans.
Payment for all medical spa procedures is due at the time of the treatment. For specially packaged or grouped treatments, payment for the entire package is due at the time of the first scheduled treatment. A credit card is required to reserve an appointment for treatment scheduled in advance. We provide a number of payment options which may be used individually or combined according to your desires:
MAJOR CREDIT CARDS: VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
FINANCING: Our staff can assist you in obtaining a special line of credit through third parties for financing medical procedures if you wish.
NO REFUNDS FOR SERVICES ALREADY PROVIDED:
In the event that a treatment, package or series of treatments has been purchased, begun treatment or not, these services will be considered to have been rendered even though the full series may not have been completed. Should you wish to discontinue your treatment in the midst of a series, credit for the pro-rata share of unused treatments at the discounted package price may be extended, and may be used to purchase other treatments or products offered by Trusted Touch Med Spa, It may NOT be transferred to another individual to be used in exchange for treatments or products of comparable value to the credit. This is at the discretion of the practice as Trusted Touch Med Spa has a NO REFUND POLICY.
REVISIONAL TREATMENT OR TREATMENT OF COMPLICATIONS:
The practice of medicine and surgery is not an exact science, and medical spa treatments are the practice of medicine. Although good results are anticipated, there can be no guarantee or warranty, expressed or implied, by anyone as to the actual results you may get. Occasionally additional treatments and/or treatment for problems or complications may be required. These could result in additional charges for which you may be responsible. Your insurance, if you have it, may or may not cover the expenses related to actual complications or other medically related problems arising out of treatments at Trusted Touch Med Spa. I acknowledge that I have read and fully understand the foregoing Financial Policies and my obligations related thereto.
We suggest arriving 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time to allow time to complete paperwork or answer questions about your service you may have. We understand that issues can arise that may cause you to be late for your appointment. However, we ask that you call to inform us if that ever occurs, so we can do our best to accommodate you. Appointment times are reserved for each client, so often times we cannot exceed that reserved time.